Flipping Out - Ch 8




Author's Note: I apologize for not getting this out last night! Enjoy nevertheless! :)

"Flipping Out" (A Society of Weres Story)
written by Gryphbear


Chapter 8

Matt awoke again to the sensation of a fur-covered rug nearly on top of him, and a smile formed on his face. It was wonderful to be there, but he needed to get up. He was mildly surprised that his headache had disappeared, along with his soreness. Perhaps his Were condition was helping him recuperate faster?

He tried to move, but Shawn had snuggled and held on tighter. Matt wriggled slightly in the hopes of managing to free himself, but only managed to get a sleepy whisper in his ear.

"Trying to get me horny eh?"

Matt blushed, and gazed at him. "Er... um... no. Bathroom?"

Shawn's eyes sparkled with amusement, as he smiled. "Ah. Sorry." He loosened his grip, and motioned toward the door. "On the right from the door."

Matt slipped out of Shawn's arms, and nearly ran toward the bathroom.

* * *

Shawn laid there in bed, inhaling his mate's scent deeply. There was no fear in it, only confusion and Matt's newly formed Were scent. It was still intoxicating when he took deep breaths of Matt's lingering scent, setting his loins on fire every time.

He dared not touch his dick for fear that he'd make a gooey mess in his underwear. Truth to tell, he slept nude, but he thought Matt might be more comfortable if he had his briefs on, at least for the time being.

Matt was a newborn "cub" and Shawn intended to make it as enjoyable for him to take his first new steps into the Were experience.

* * *

Matt found the bathroom with ease -- and proceeded to do his business.

His thoughts were preoccupied -- with Shawn, certainly, but there was something divine he was smelling but he didn't know what it was exactly. All he knew that it centered around Shawn.

It was like he knew Shawn's musk intimately, like he had always known it, but how could he have?

He had escaped to the bathroom in order to clear his head a little, and to actually take a piss.

Even though he hadn't brought out his Were senses, it was like parts of them were always on.

His sense of smell seemed to be enhanced a bit. Right now he could smell the mildew in the shower, and his own urine, with a faint scent of someone else's urine that made him wrinkle his nose.

He frowned and wondered if Shawn missed the toilet bowl occasionally...

After Matt concluded his business, he stood up, and stared at the closed bathroom door. Did he really want to get back in the bedroom? Was Shawn's body odor making him take leave of his senses?

Did it really matter?

He shook his head, and opened the bathroom door, making his way to the bedroom.

As he reached the bedroom door, strong smells blasted his nose -- Shawn's unique smell mingled with a strong heavy scent of sex. He instinctively inhaled deeper and fought against the overpowering urge to fuck.

He staggered inside, suddenly slightly overloaded with scent. His mind whirled as his body ached for Shawn, and he took a shaky step forward, and nearly didn't make it to the bed.

Too... much.

Matt's eyes rolled up in the back of his head as he collapsed partway on the bed.

* * *

Shawn smiled as Matt came into the bedroom, and suddenly frowned as he stumbled, looking strange.

His concern became alarm when Matt passed out partly on the bed.

Shawn scrambled over to Matt's side, and turned him over. Checking his vital signs, which were relatively normal, as one possible answer occurred to him.

He dug his hands under Matt's arms and pulled him onto the bed.

There was only one thing that could have caused that. Sensory overload. It happened quite frequently to new Weres.

The only thing that helped was to train a newly Turned Were adjust to their new senses. And smell was the easiest to bring out, and was the first one to activate -- most of the time.

Shawn was relieved when Matt started to stir after only seconds.

"Matt? Are you alright?"

Matt groaned, trying not to smell as his head cleared again. It was starting to get annoying to pass out from something twice in a day.

"Uh, yeah... I'm okay. I think. Am I going to pass out again later?" He held an edge of annoyance in his voice but couldn't maintain it.

Shawn smiled impishly. "Probably. I can't help it if I'm so hot."

Matt made a face at Shawn, but he was curious about something. The divine scent he could smell was becoming stronger and more alluring as Shawn smiled at him.

Matt struggled to keep his face neutral. "What is that smell you have? Is that...your body odor?"

Shawn smiled widely in understanding. "Ah... That's my natural body odor ... do you find it hot?"

Matt's cheeks turned slightly red. "Er...um. Yes?"

Shawn laughed softly. "And I find your smell intoxicatingly attractive." Without another word, He helped Matt sit up, propped against several pillows at the headboard of the bed. He curled his legs behind him as he snuggled up to Matt. Shawn had a serious expression on his face, yet it was earnest, and warm.

"Ask me whatever you want. Don't be embarrassed if it seems strange."

Matt smiled weakly, then softly spoke. "Um... I do like you a lot. I am confused though."

Shawn idly let his hand rest on Matt's leg. "About what?"

Matt sighed. "Ok, I'm a Were right?" At Shawn's nod, he continued. "Umm, why do I feel so strange when I can smell you? Like we've known each other before?"

In another life, perhaps, but nah, that's not possible.

Shawn tilted his head upward to gaze into Matt's eyes solemnly. "Um. That. I figured you might ask."

He inhaled and exhaled sharply. "In Were society -- there are occasional pairings of Weres who find themselves mates -- like true loves. They tend to identify each other by thier scent. I don't know all the specific details, but it seems to be a compatiability issue among other things."

Matt swallowed nervously. "Um...do you consider me a 'mate'?"

Shawn grimaced in guilt. "...I want you as mine. Once I smelled you, I knew I wanted you as my mate..."
Matt suddenly saw his options dwindle to nothing as he realized Shawn was telling the truth.

He tore his gaze away and growled. "What choice did I have?"

Shawn pleaded with Matt in a soft voice. "I'm sorry... I only wanted to Turn you, so you might realize it as well."

He continued in a saddened voice. "At least you don't have to worry about dreaming of me anymore. I should let you go then."

Matt looked momentarily confused, and he still ached. No matter how Shawn had handled things... He seemed to have good intentions.

Wait. He never told Shawn he was dreaming about him!

Matt stared at Shawn with burning curiosity. "I never told you I was dreaming about you. Did Meribel tell you?"

Shawn rubbed the bridge of his nose, and gazed at Matt with a resigned expression. "No. I dreamed of you and it drove me nuts. I just, um, assumed you had dreamed of me..."

Matt gaped at Shawn in total surprise. "Um... yeah. I did."

Shawn spoke quietly. "We don't know each other well enough to fall in love, but I wouldn't mind."

Matt smiled slightly. Shawn was so sweet-natured, it was hard to find fault with him anymore. He had one more question to ask. It was going to be a difficult one to ask.

"If we're 'mates', as you said... what happens if I find someone else attractive, you know, at least for a tumble? or you?"

Shawn exhaled sharply. It was a legitimate and understandable question. He probably would have asked the same thing on reflection.

"Matt... I'm sorry about all this, but... please give me a chance. I noticed your intense staring the moment we met... I'd like to think you think me hot. And you did enjoy our last date. So did I."

Shawn reached for Matt's hand, and squeezed it gently.

Matt nodded. "...Yeah. I'm sorry. I really did." He inhaled and closed his eyes. Shawn's scent filled his nose and made him pant slightly. "...Maybe you really are for me..."

Shawn smiled, and moved up to kiss Matt's lips, sending both of them into a shiver of lust.

Matt involuntarily reached up to Shawn's furry chest and grasped the fur lightly.

Shawn rumbled in bliss in his throat, as he moved himself between Matt's legs. He pressed himself against Matt's body, resisting a groan of lust. His arms encircled Matt's waist and tightened their grip.

[To be continued]

Next: Chapter 9

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grizzly Science - Ch. 1