"Flipping Out" (A Society of Weres story) written by Gryphbear Chapter 4 Shawn sat at the edge of his bed, with his face buried in his hands. He had no energy today -- from catching nearly no sleep. What rest he could snatch were plagued by erotic dreams of Matt. It was a wonder he hadn't gone mad...and a slight part of him occasionally wondered if he hadn't already done so. The last three days had passed like an eternity ever since he called in sick, and never went back. Shawn had started to feel that some of his co-workers were being nosy -- prying where they shouldn't, and more than usual. It had made him feel trapped and uneasy. He had nothing to tell them -- since he hadn't seen Matt since that night.
Author's Note: Sorry this is a pretty long chapter - but I decided to split the story up by the days similar to how DyneWulf does his game. Day 2: July Morning brings another limb-entangled sleep between us. The best kind. I blink sleepily as I yawn. I groan, as I try to wriggle out of Chester's iron-fisted grip around me. It only makes him draw me closer, and tighter. I kiss his snout, making him mumble happily. I am filled with the sudden, desperate need to go to the bathroom. "Chester? Chester! I gotta pee!… Let go of me, please -" He blinks sleepily, rolls over on his back, releasing me, and promptly letting out a loud snore. I envy him being able to go back to sleep just like that, but I'm glad he let go of me. I hastily make my escape and use the bathroom. I return and glance at his alarm clock. It's about 7 right now. I guess I should pop in the shower, despite staring at Chester's naked, broad frame, covered by a thin sheet.
Author's Note: Thanks to deathklat (a friend of mine) for his help in naming this short fluff piece for Christmas, and with keeping this thing short. God knows I'd have kept writing lol. Onto the short fic :)
Comments
Post a Comment